G2 Radios presents The Waterford Speedbowl Message Board

Only The Shadow Knows
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: TERRIBLE!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 pm 

ctartm wrote:
oh wait it is IDIOTS! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure who that is meant for. So far, the only one making an idiot of themselves is you. You also had someone say that they told you it was leaking after looking at it off the track(which you said didn't happen). Maybe it evaporated by the time you came in..... but you have been doing this a long time, so you should know that fuel evaporates. Just like you also know that a black flag isn't a DQ, even though THAT is what you said also.

SO, in review..... You came down to the track, had some problems that were no fault of management or the officials, and decided the best thing to do was come onto an on-line forum and try bashing the place, and everyone else is an idiot.

Turn1fencefan is exactly right. You have not been there for 5 years, so you wouldn't know that, but you somehow personally took offense to it. You should have been there this past Saturday. Terry thanked him for being on time, and pointed out that he brought his dessert with him(ice cream). It was funny. Shaun laughed also, and they had a pretty funny exchange of words. I sure hope nobody took offense and comes on here to whine about it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:16 am 

Ok Mr. Know It All, back in the day we called getting the black flag DQ'd...I do know what it means...since I've been involved in winning championships since 1983...why don't you get YOUR facts straight before opening your pie hole,there was NO mechanical failure...you always have an opinion on this site, and always think you're right, which you might be most of the time, but in this case you are TOTALLY WRONG!...I will wait for another stupid comment from you...until then tata

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:07 am 

All this jibber jabber about a stupid black flag. cars are falsely black flagged all the time, it happens. not saying its right but it happens. As for car counts and crowds, they really not doin that bad. Sure as heck has Thompson beat, now that place is a joke. Stafford still has the edge IMO, but the bowl does pretty good,amd the racing beats em all. Stafford had 21 sk's Friday night and the bowl had 21 sat night. how many did Thompson have? I wouldn't know cause I wont waste my time with that place.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 am 

Don't worry, I am done venting...I still think Thompson is the best...Jeff Zuidima is dong a good job and a very personable & helpful guy!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm 

ctartm wrote:
Ok Mr. Know It All, back in the day we called getting the black flag DQ'd...I do know what it means...since I've been involved in winning championships since 1983...why don't you get YOUR facts straight before opening your pie hole,there was NO mechanical failure...you always have an opinion on this site, and always think you're right, which you might be most of the time, but in this case you are TOTALLY WRONG!...I will wait for another stupid comment from you...until then tata

haha :lol: So you called black flags a disqualification?!? hmm, interesting to note. Also interesting to note is you saying mechanical failure now. Nobody ever said that. A leak is not a mechanical failure.

I always have an opinion on this site? yep, that's what it's for. Don't you do the same thing?

I had my facts straight. I heard what the call was and by who..... you also have someone that told you, but you still don't get it. Then, you seem to want to try to be a man and call people names? Please. Save that for the kids. I'm not totally wrong at all. You have been corrected but don't seem to get it. Are you calling the person who told you at the track what the problem was, a liar? Ya know, the same person that you say wouldn't even look at the car, but says he did? Maybe the III didn't hear him, but i'll believe the guy in the infield who actually confirmed it, and told your driver what the problem was.

Just keep name calling and throwing tantrums..... it helps. Perhaps when you get tired of calling names on an internet message board, you'd like to come down and discuss this in person, and try calling me an idiot, or stupid, to my face. I think I have been pretty respectable in trying to clear this up.... too bad you can't act your age and do the same.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:16 am 

Wow...sounds like a threat to me....and for the record, there wasn't any kind of failure...not sure if I called him a liar, I know I said they wouldn't even come over to look at the car...no mechanical failure, no leaks, no nothing...except a bad call...well since this is an opinion board, my opinion of you being respectable is BS...I really had respect for you, but after this forget it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 pm 

ctart check your fuel cell bladder it may be rotten or have a split in it . walt hovey had that problem a couple years ago on his sk

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:38 pm 

Thanks for the idea to check the fuel cell, but there wasn't a drop of any kind of fluid leaking.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:04 am 

ctartm wrote:
Wow...sounds like a threat to me....and for the record, there wasn't any kind of failure...not sure if I called him a liar, I know I said they wouldn't even come over to look at the car...no mechanical failure, no leaks, no nothing...except a bad call...well since this is an opinion board, my opinion of you being respectable is BS...I really had respect for you, but after this forget it.

1. It's not a threat. I know that you are saying things on here that you would not say to my face. Sorry you are so insecure that you feel threatened.

2. You had respect for me? That's why you had to call me names here right?

3. There you go again. You have said repeatedly that nobody looked at the car. What you still don't get is, someone did. I'm sorry that is so hard for you to accept, but they did. That is what this whole thing started with. I was trying to clear up a few things for you, and you fly off the handle, say people didn't do what they did, took offense to a situation you aren't aware of, and generally tried smearing people that didn't deserve it, including the flagman.

Does Waterford have some problems sometimes? you bet. Show me someplace that never does. You are right about Jeff Z, and I hope him and his crew at Thompson do well. I personally know that I would never be nitpicky and bash a place, just because I had a bad day/night there.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2